PMAY Housing Scheme 2018 – 100 Smart City, AMRUT & Real Estate for all. EWS, LIG groups, weaker sections, subsidy for the poor in Hindi, English and PDF. The results and these housing schemes begin in the coming years. On June 24, 2015, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the prestigious housing scheme. Schemes aimed at “new engines for development” on developing cities and towns are Rs. 3 lakh crore in the next five years. Under Pradhan Minister Awaaz Yojana, the lower middle class and middle class in the cities can get 4 per cent discount on housing loans up to Rs 9 lakh. Loans up to 12 lakh will receive a 3% interest concession.
Details of PMAY Housing Scheme:
|Repayment Time||15 Years|
|Subsidy||1 to 2.3 lakh|
|No. Of Houses||2 Crore|
Eligibility critieria for Pradhan Mantri is Avas Yojana in Ahmedabad.
According to market rates, women currently have 9.10 percent share of home loans. The application is to be paid Rs.1044.22 per month for a loan of one lakh rupees. For example, if you take a loan of 7 lakh from the bank for PMI Yojana you will pay EMI as 7309.57 per month. But the government provides a subsidy of 3.00% on debt. Final interest rates taken by the applicant were reduced to 6.50% (9.10% – 3.00% (subsidy)). So after the subsidy, the loan EMI reduced to 60.7.75. Accordingly, the applicant should save EMI around Rs.1211.82.
Other features of PMAY Yojana 2018:
- The applicant should give a central grant of 1 lakh (average)
- Interest rates will be paid to EWS & LIG applicants through the Credit-Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS).
- The beneficiary’s family should not have a pucca of any part of India in the name of any member of his or her / her family.
- In the case of a married couple, the partner or joint shall be entitled to a single subsidy with joint ownership.
- The beneficiary’s family should not utilize Central Assistance under any housing scheme from Government of India or any benefit of PMAY in any scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Avas Yoga is a beneficary in Ahmedabad.
The beneficiary’s family consists of husband, wife and unmarried children. (Regardless of marital status, adult earning member may be considered a separate home in the MIG category)
Pradhan Mantri Avas Yojana will be coverage in Ahmedabad.
According to Census 2011, all the towns, including the planning area, are notified in the legal town.
SCHEME DETAILS FOR PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA IN AHMEDABAD.
Here are the key highlights of the PMAY scheme:
- Service is available through 60,000 Common Service Centers (CSCs) in urban areas.
- The application form is available at a nominal price of Rs 25 / -.
- Applicants who fill the forms of CSCs will receive a receipt with a receipt.
- This receipt takes the photograph of the applicant and he/she knows the status of the application.
- The Aadhaar card is mandatory to apply for the scheme. Only the Aadhaar card can apply once the certificate is completed.
PMAY City List – India (2288 Cities Selected)
|Name of State||Proposal Considered||Project Pro. Considered||EWS Houses|
Full List for PMAY City wise is below:
Cities Selected (2288 Cities (412 Class I cities) of 25 States)
|Name of State||No. of Cities|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
Documents Required to Apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Ahmedabad
- In order to benefit from CLSS, the following documents must be submitted with the application form properly filled out.
- Auto-declaration form to provide an income certificate for people belonging to EWS / LIG
- National Identity Proof and Unique Identification of Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Audar Card etc.
- Address proof
- Category proof, if applicable
- Salary slip, latest income tax return, Form 16, salary statement of bank account of last six months, salary certificate, caterer
- In case of self-employment, the balance sheet, profit and loss account, business license, self-attested financial report and other things may be required
- Property documents such as valuation certificate, construction planning, certified price for repairs/construction, and flat/house’s assessment life and fitness
- The sale agreement, the NOC from the Housing Society, the advance payment (if applicable) is also required
How to Apply for Pradhan Minister Awaaz Yojana in Ahmedabad
How To Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Ahmedabad
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Minister Awaaz Yojana http://pmaymis.gov.in/
- Once there, select the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option
- The ‘Citizen Assessment’ selection has two parts. You have to select one of two options depending on your category:
For slums – you have to choose this option if you live in slums
- Benefit under Other 3 Parts – This option is selected if you do not dwell in the slum
- After selecting the appropriate option, you will direct your Aadhaar number to a page to be entered
- If the Aadhaar number entered is correct, you will be asked to fill in a form. Keep in mind that this is a very long process, it’s good to keep it somewhat off
- After correctly completing all the details, enter the captcha in the box that is provided at the end
- Click on ‘Save’ and you will go to the page that displays your application number. You can either print out this page for future reference or save it on your system.
- For more information about Pradhan Minister Awas Yojana in Ahmedabad, the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation and the Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority
PMAY Ahmadabad Application Status Tracking
Once you submit your application, you can track its status online by following the following status:
Step 1: Visit the ‘Track Assessment Form’ link at http://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx Alternatively, visit ‘Track your Assessment State’ page under ‘Site Assessment’
Step 2: Once on the page, there are two ways to go:
By Father name & ID type, and by Assessment ID
Step 3: If you choose the first option, you must enter the following details: Your name, father name, state, district, city, mobile number and ID number, depending on the selected type Step 4: The second option if you choose, then all you need to enter Assessment ID and mobile number
You can edit your assessment form by selecting the ‘Edit Assessment Form’ option.